urdu tips by zubaida tariq for stomach acidity Urdu Tips by Zubaida Tariq for Stomach Acidity | Maiday ki Tezabiyat | میدے کی تیزابیت

urdu tips by zubaida tariq for stomach acidity 1 Urdu Tips by Zubaida Tariq for Stomach Acidity | Maiday ki Tezabiyat | میدے کی تیزابیت

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 5.3/10 (20 votes cast)
Urdu Tips by Zubaida Tariq for Stomach Acidity | Maiday ki Tezabiyat | میدے کی تیزابیت, 5.3 out of 10 based on 20 ratings

You may also like...

9 Responses

1. samrin says:

salam
    mery stomach ke wja sy mery mouth sy bad smell ate hy.plzzzzzz tell me man kia kron.

2. samrin says:

tips about bad stoumach breath  send me

3. Shoaib says:

I guess it's not due to excess of acid in ur stomach but rather due to decrease in acid concentration. I think bad breath won't be there in presence of sufficient acid.
    You can try taking "Apple Cider Vinegar" 2-3 table spoon mixed in like 200ml water before your meals. If you don't feel any better within 1-2 days, you can discontinue it.
    Note:
    1. I don't have a medical background. So my answer is just based on my personal experience.
    2. Use apple cider vinegar with caution. It's harsh and bitter in taste.It should not be used continuously for long time. Since it can damage your teeth and esophagus.
    3. I don't have any idea about your stomach condition. However, taking Apple Cider Vinegar can be harmful if your stomach lining is already destroyed.

4. wafa says:

asslam main app sa pochna cahti hu  stomach ki acidity and swelling and gas ka baray main plzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply zaror karya ga

5. wafa says:

or saath stomach or kamar main ek saath dard ka elaaj plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz vreply karya ga

6. kashif says:

maday ki taklif bohat ziyad hy plz kuch tips

7. zareena says:

meri ami jan ko maide ki tezabiyat or halki halki pain ki bht prob h kuch acha sa btaen plz