Things You Want to Know About Dr. Fazeela Abbasi (Dermatologist)

dr fazeela abbasi Things You Want to Know About Dr. Fazeela Abbasi (Dermatologist)

Dr. Fazeela Abbasi, MBBS, MD, MSc Dermatology (London) is the founder and director of the Advanced Dermatology Clinic. She is getting renowned for the expertise in dermatological procedures, minimally and non-invasive cosmetic surgical.

She has been featured in several fashion and beauty magazines as a skin expert. She also appeared on local, international and national television and radio talk shows to discus her experience performing aesthetic procedures.

Being one of the cutting edge experts in the field, Dr. Fazeela Abbasi collaborates with plastic surgeons to educate the consumer on the latest trends, techniques, and tips in this filed. She continues to up to date her skills by participating in the international workshops, happening events, and conferences regarding the advancements in the aesthetic technology.

Dr. Fazeela has been a topper throughout her academic career,  winning several awards and scholarships. She specialized in dermatology from Saint Johns institute of dermatology, Kings College London, the worlds top most institution in the field of dermatology. She completed her residency from Guys and Thomas Hospital London and now she is pursuing her medical career in doctorate in medicine.

Dr. Fazeela Abbasi is also member of the Pakistan Association of Dermatology, British Cosmetic Dermatology Group, and European Society of Cosmetic & Aesthetic Dermatology (ESCAD). University of London (UK) recognized his thesis on Cutaneous Leishmaniasis.

She also obtained advanced training in dermatopathology, hair transplantation, laser, and cutaneous cosmetic surgery. President of Government of Pakistan appointed Dr. Fazeela Abbasi as an Advisor / Consultant in the Federal Ministry of Health. She also been made a brand ambassador in Southeast Asia by the international Swiss aesthetic filler company ANTEIS.

Dr. Fazeela’s Advanced Dermatology Clinic

fazeela clinic Things You Want to Know About Dr. Fazeela Abbasi (Dermatologist)

The Advanced Dermatology Clinic has established itself as the leader in the field of Dermatology, non-surgical fields, and Laser & Cosmetic surgery. Dr. Fazeela has best team of skin experts in Pakistan including leading dermatologists and plastic surgeons, supported by the most highly qualified, trained nurses and therapists to ensure that patient can get the right advice and care for achieving best results.

dr fazeela clinic Things You Want to Know About Dr. Fazeela Abbasi (Dermatologist)

With the belief that beauty is being comfortable in your own skin, the advanced dermatology clinic provides a unique medical & aesthetic experience providing the cutting edge in non-invasive cosmetic procedures for maintaining & enhancing the appearance with sophistication. This Advanced Dermatology Clinic provides you with the most advanced and latest skin care technology available today.

Every cosmetic procedure in Dr. Fazeela’s Advanced Dermatology Clinic is performed by the physician so that natural appearing results with minimal down time can be provided so that clients/patient can go home with a sense of mental satisfaction.

botox Things You Want to Know About Dr. Fazeela Abbasi (Dermatologist)

Clinic Address:

House # 518, Sector F-10/2,

Margalla Road (Service Road North),

Islamabad, Pakistan

Tele: 051-2211-779/762

Email: info@drfazeela.com

Website: http://www.drfazeela.com

Dr Fazeela Dermatologist in Good Morning Pakistan on ARY TV

Dr Fazeela Abbasi Dermatologist on ATV TV in Morning with Farah

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 6.8/10 (17 votes cast)
Things You Want to Know About Dr. Fazeela Abbasi (Dermatologist), 6.8 out of 10 based on 17 ratings

You may also like...

50 Responses

1. jana says:

Great ! I am a big Fan……………….. of her, and really impressed.

2. sadia says:

salam,
      i have a problem and i want to consult with u but u are in islamabad
    and i am in karachi.plz tell me how can i contact with u. i have pigmentation problem.plz reply i am waiting.

3. sanaan says:

I was just Searching Some Skin Specialist and I found you  DR FAZEELA… and On v First Click I thought to write u..actually Im worried about My Skin..I have some Birth Mole on my Skin…these are not BLACK MOLE…its Like HOLE on d NOSE and One Is On the FACE..cheek…is there any WAY to get rid of this Problem 4 ever…with Laser Technology or any other way…do write me please….Im WAITING….

• sana says:

• sana says:

mayra name sana hay 23  sal kee hon may nay 2 maheenay pahlay apnay face ko white karnay k lyay diffrent totkay lgana start kyay may nay potatoes ko kata aur chehray par lgana start kya magar aik din jb chehray par say potato ko htaya aur chehra dhoya tho nak par aik sukh dagh sa aya tha ab is k 3 months ho chukay hay magar yah nahi ja rha diffrent skin specialist k pas gay magar teek nai hua plz mayree help karay k yah kaysay chla jay plz plz plz   plz may buhat parayshan hon plz plz plz help

4. rehan. says:

ASLAMOALEKUM
                              DR SAHIBA AP TV PAR BOHAT ACHI MALOMAT DETI HEIN.
     AP ISI TARAH MALOMAT DETI REHEIN.
     AP SAY LOGON KO BOHAT ACHI MALOMAT MILTI HEIN.
     REHAN.     AWAN TOWN         LAHORE.

5. hira says:

how can i contact wid u u in karachi rep fast i m having some skin problems

6. hira says:

plz tell me how can i contact wid u in karachi n plz send me ur number i wanna talk to u

7. ENGR NAVEED says:

ASSALAM O ALIKUM.
                                          PLZZ PLZZ PLZZ FOR GOD SAKE HELP ME PLZZ I WILL ME VERY THANKFULL TO U. MERI FEANCE KI SKIN PE NESHAAN HAIN OR WO SURGERY KARANA CHATI HY PAR WO ISLAMABAD NHE AA SAKTI . AP KARACHI MAY MIL SAKTI HAIN TO PLZZ PLZZ HELP ME. FOR GOD SAKE HELP ME.
    BEST REGARDS .
    ENGR NAVEED AHMED

8. ENGR NAVEED says:

ASSALAM O ALIKUM.
                                          PLZZ PLZZ PLZZ FOR GOD SAKE HELP ME PLZZ I WILL BE VERY THANKFULL TO U. MERI FEANCE KI SKIN PE NESHAAN HAIN OR WO SURGERY KARANA CHATI HY PAR WO ISLAMABAD NHE AA SAKTI . AP KARACHI MAY MIL SAKTI HAIN TO PLZZ PLZZ HELP ME. FOR GOD SAKE HELP ME.
    BEST REGARDS .
    ENGR NAVEED AHMED

9. umar says:

sallam……dr. sahiba……….moje aik problem 6 sal se hai….meray chahray par faltoo baal hain…jiss ki waja se mai bohat pareshan rehta houn…moje apna clinik ka adress btaa dein…

10. Muhammad Mohsin says:

Hi Aaapi… hows u ?
    Aapi mere hairs bOhat zada girna start hO gaye thay or wahan say sir pr app growth ni hO rae hy… sO, cn u help me plz for this problem ?

11. Muhammad Mohsin says:

Meri help zrOor krna aapi abhi meri age 20 hy but hairs bOhat achay thay pta ni achanak say kya ho gya or aik yr k andar andr he sir khali hota nzr ara hy …….. mjhe bari tens hy .. :(

12. dr.kashif says:

hi, dr fazeela ,i come to new that u r great dermatologist.actually i m going to start f.c.p.s in dermatology, i m bit confused where i have to start training in dermatology,i m interested to learn both derma as well as cosmotology,plz help me out what to do? plz give me som better options       0333-4218551

13. khushjabeen says:

plz give me ur contact number

14. khushjabeen says:

My mother wants to treatment of her skin to  u so plz mail me ur contact information . plz tell me whr is ur clinic in pakistan.

15. ward says:

how can i contact u in karachi?

16. FAROOQ MIRZA says:

hi ms fazeela i am currently in liverpool in uk i shall be visiting islamabad at the end of this month i need some information on face botox wrinkles and also lines on my face as wrinkles also i had a broken nose and advise me on this asap also cost i will be in pakistan for 2 weeks

17. mehroo says:

plz main danmark main rehti ho aur apka contakt nr chahian

18. mehroo says:

hi ms i am cruntly livining in danmark ,i need som information on my face botox skin whitning and wrinckle tretment con you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez give me a your nr i have to talke you.

19. mehroo says:

hi igain this is my mehroo can you pleez sende min answer in my e mail

20. sara says:

Aoa, i have seen a couple of ur interviews , looking forward for skin rejuvenation process , pls send me the contact info of ur clinic , i know its in isl but i want to take an app b4 coming  . pls pls
    thanxs n regards

21. maryam says:

salam , mam mere chin area per bhot beard ati hai mjhe kia karna chaheya plz suggest me….

22. asma says:

A0A, i am really worried  about my  face.actuly bfore  1  year  i used  a  cream for  pigmentation .but  it  cause  of  excess  hair  on my chin ., whn i used cream on my  face  .i have been threading  on my  chin..i think  i shouldnt  used  on threading area ,.,. but now i wanted  to remove by laser .,,can  u  suggest  me  wat  should i do  ,.i live  in karachi .how  can i approach u  ,. i am  waiting  for  ur  favor

23. mehk munir says:

salam hr  u? my name iz mekh and im 19 years old .actually my hairs are very thin and ratio of growth iz 2 slow..even my sclap iz visible.  ……. and one thing mre till 16 my hairs are quiet thick and long .bt after 16 i loss them .i feel so sad plz  do guide my what 2 do………….. i will be great full …..i live in Rawalpindi and i want  to visit u as well…………..do guide me……..

24. mehak says:

Assalam Alykum
    Dr fazeela g app ka karachi ka contact ya cilinc hai tu batain please

25. zain ul abdin says:

i like it  and i becomes ur fan

26. saima says:

Salam.Dr fazeela
    I saw u on morning show with shaista from that time i hav been searching 4 ur address n no.Dr fazeela i want to meet u regarding my face i hav too many problems i live in karachi pls can u let me knw when n were can i meet u or can u gv me ur contact or if u want i wl provide my cell no ….I wl b waiting to here from u ..Saima

27. naureen says:

mere hairs bht white ho rahe hain or meri age 23 years hai………………plz help me.

28. asiya says:

AOA dr i want to meet for treatment plz let me know ur timings and address

29. nuzhat says:

hi dr.fazeela i wanna meet u if u when come to khi pls reply me on this i have consult u about my acne problem.thanks
    pls contact me and give me ur  adress where u stay in karachi.

30. rizwan says:

d.r sahiba u are too buetiful…GOD bless you always…

31. Rizwan khan says:

Assalam O Allaikum:
    Dr. Fazeela Abbasi aap se requiest hy mairi mare face per blod kay jaise moles hain jo buhat hee soft hain zara sa hath lag jae tu bloding start hojati hai buhat se doctors ko dekhaya lekin koi farq nahi para na umeed hogaya tha net per sarch kia tu aap ka naam aya tu please help me main waqai buhat pareshan hon akser raat ko sote waqt bhi bloding start hojati hy wazo k duran bhi buhat ahtiyat kerna perta hy pleas pleas maira ye masla hal kerden Thank you.
    regard. rizwan khan

32. UMAR JUTT says:

hi doc ,
    my name is UMAR
    and i suffer from acne , im 22+ and i had them since i was 16 , i had never saw my face clear after that , i worried abt , i hate takin pics because of my acne and scar , im a handsm but its just my ance , i feel like when my ance go away everything would get better , i wanna be a modal , thats my dream , but my acne is stoping me , i hate going out , i barely go out and everything i do i put so much cream's etc , dont get me wrong im really hndsm , but my acne isnt. i tired everything . people had made fun of me and even the grlz i like , i just want to show people what they missed out , but i wanna look in the mirror and just smile for once , i hope u can help me ,
    from UMAR

33. Qurat-ul-ain says:

hi dr.fazeela hw r u?
    mra nam Qurat-ul-ain hai mri age 22 years hai.unmarried hun.or mujay bht problems hain main prob acne jo kafi arsay se hai jis ki waja se mri skin buhat khrb ho gai hai oily skin bhi hai or gardhay bhi par gay hain ab to back neck or chest pe bhi acne ho jti hai or head hears main bhi mujay periods problem bhi hai…plzzz mri help krain main PIRMAHAL main rhti hun or mra ap k clinic ana possible nhi so plz help me here im thankful to u….jb main main face wash krti hun just few minutes face dry hota hai but phr oily…plz help me…qurat-ul-ain  from pirmahal District Toba tek singh pakistan

34. Malik waqar says:

I have PSORIOUS PROBLEM PLZ RECOMEND SOME SOLUTION AND ADVISE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WITH REGARD

35. sadia khan says:

salam
    plz u can contact me on this email boz i can nt come on ur clinic i have problms which share to u plz rply me

36. hina says:

iss there any clinic of her in karachi??

37. hina says:

plz reply me ..i have some skin problem..

38. raheela says:

i am 28 year old.my skin getting dark with dark circles. i also got appointment for March26, 2012. but then i received a call that my appointment has been cancelled due to your abroad trip. my marriage is near. and i am much worried. please please help me…..

39. bushra says:

salam doctor fazeela  main ap se bhot impress hon

40. bushra says:

salam  i am very impressed by u i have many problems i am 23 years old and unmarried hon mujhy severe acne problem hai na sirf face per balky chest or back per b. or maine bhot se dermatologist se treatment karwaya hai per temporary  aram  hota hai .phir kuch time k bd phir acne start ho jati hai  i have also hair problem hair patch ban gae han scalp nazar ati hai mei shadi hony wali hai . mujhy in problems ki waja se inferiorty complex ho gaya hai . plz meri help krain . main sargodha mein rahti hon main ap k clinic per nae askti plz mujhy guide krain i shall be greatful 2 u my email      bushidoll26@gmail.com

41. huda says:

HELLO.
    My name is huda and i have a problem on my face acne .My face is so oily so how can i take appointment becuase ur in Islamabad aur im in karachii

my age is 20 .Acne hojati hai aksar so hat should i do plz reply me as soon as possible beacuse i m worry about this acne problem .

Thankyou.

• haroon says:

huda bahin ma haim houn ,aor ap ko ik desai nuskha bata skta houn ,
      gajer meti khata ( jo k am torm par chotay bachy takhtun par lagatay hain )
      us ma dahi mela kar charay par laga kar soknay k leay chor dein ,us k 3ghantay bad chara douh laien ,is mati ko laganay k bad apchara normal rakein ……..try it

42. pinky says:

hello madam  meray face y pus waly pimples arahy hn plz tell what i do plzzz help me tell me about medicine i m very thankful to u dear mam

43. maryam says:

salam, mam mere 7 yeh prob hai k mere chin area per bhot motay bal nikaltay hain just like beard aur mai bhot pareshan hun apni beard say mjhe kia karna chaheya aur mjhe mensis prob b hai mai nay bhot si gyena cologist ko deakhaya hai magar mjhe koi faida nhi hoa hai………