quaid e azamuniversityadmissionsformasterprogram2011 Quaid e Azam University Islamabad Admissions for Master Program, Express Newspaper Advertisement

The Quaid-i-Azam University is counted among the best universities of Pakistan. It is Located in Islamabad the capital of Pakistan. Its old name was “University of Islamabad”. It was founded in 1967. It was given the name of Quaid-i-Azam University in 1976. Quaid-i-Azam University is recognized among the top universities with the virtue of its highly qualified lecturers and professors. The slogan “Quaidian Once Quaidian Forever is attached with the university alumni.

Faculties:

There are 4 faculties having various departments under them. Faculties are as follows:

1                  Faculty of Natural Sciences

There are departments of Chemistry, Computer Sciences, Earth Sciences, Electronics, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics attached to this faculty.

2                   Faculty of Social Sciences

There are departments of Management Sciences, Anthropology, Defence and Strategic Studies, Economics, History, International Relations and Asian Civilizations under this faculty.

3                  Faculty of Biological Sciences

There are departments of Animal Sciences, Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology, Plant Sciences, Bio-Technology, Bio-informatics working with this faculty.

4                  Faculty of Medicine

The institutes working with this faculty are Al-Shifa Eye Trust Hospital Rawalpindi, Armed Forces Medical College, Rawalpindi, Health Services Academy, Islamabad, Quaid-i-Azam Potgraduate Medical College,  Shifa College of Medicine, Islamabad and FGSH Post graduate Medical Institute Islamabad.

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 5.6/10 (11 votes cast)
Quaid-e-Azam University Islamabad Admissions for Master Program, Express Newspaper Advertisement, 5.6 out of 10 based on 11 ratings

You may also like...

23 Responses

1. sayed saif ullah says:

admision notice

• Fawad Khan says:

Dear Concerned Staff member,

Kindly incorporate Gender Studies into the category of Social Sciences. Its missing in the advertisement. Regards, Gender Specialist

2. imran aslam says:

ab admission lena ho mba mn to kia ho skta he date guzar chuki he

3. kazim says:

i was unable to get adms in the fall semester what should i do now.

4. i want to take a admission in MBA, to fall semester  2012 & that how will start the newly admission in MBA for the year of 2012.
    please sent me the complete process of Admission of 2012.

5. Rizwan Ali solangi says:

i want to take a newly Admission in MBA to fall semester 2012 & that how will start the new Admission of MBA  of 2012.
    please reply the complete process of Admission of MBA.

6. mustafa says:

im from karachi n doing Bachelors in Computer engineering , 8th semster is going on, my question is that is there any faculty available regarding computers.. wt CGPA is required for entry test…???

7. waleed says:

punjab ane ki zarorat nai

8. mushtaq says:

i want to take adm in msc computer any response

9. SYED NOMAN ALI SHAH says:

I WANA TAKE ADM IN MSC MATHEMATICES ANY RESPONSE

10. anam sajid says:

i'm doing bsc hons in operation theatre technology from university of health sciences lahore. i've studied biochemistry my first prof…
    can i get admission in Msc  biochemistry after this bsc hons??

11. murrad rasheed says:

i want to take a admission in geology, to fall semester  2012 & that how will start the newly admission in geology for the year of 2012.
    please sent me the complete process of Admission of 2012.

12. rubab says:

tel me admission  of 2012

13. babar umar says:

i want to take admission in university

14. nisar ahmed says:

sir i want to take adm in MSC I.R to fall semister 2012.Plz send me complete details about admission process.

15. Fawad Khan Chakdarwal says:

Dear Sir,
                      I want to take admission in Mphil in Gender Studies From Quaid E Azam University.It is my dream to get a prestigious degree from the university.
    Thanks & Regards,

16. jan gul says:

plz kindly iform me 1.5 mba.

17. nazia says:

i want to take admission in m.phill physics .kindly tell me about its merit nd seats for women

18. Rishena ali says:

Dear sir,
               i have given the exaim of Bactular of science education can i take admission in Msc chemictry or Biochemistry.kindly tell me about howmany seats are their for women in chemistry or biochemistery.and have their a special cota for those who are living in federal aera.

19. kubra says:

i want to maigret to Quaid e Azam university. i m doing my mba from baluchistan uni in 3rd semester of 2 years program. my cgpa of two semester is 3.75. Kindly inform me may i do maigret there.?

20. sobia malik says:

sir….. i want to tell u that i was doing my graduation from punjab university n i now apply 4 master in ur uni. i have submittd al my documents to u along with draft. but i didn"t know to pay Rs.1000\ more for students of punjab uni 4 late annoucement of rzlt….. and i later submit another draft seperately……. now i wan to cnfrm my proper regiterd 4 ur uni or not? plz do tel me

21. mehwish says:

plzz sir tell me m.phl  econoomics k addmitn kb open hn gy?