New Lahore City, Housing Scheme, Property For Sale, Express Newspaper Pakistan

2 p 25 New Lahore City, Housing Scheme, Property For Sale, Express Newspaper Pakistan

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 6.1/10 (15 votes cast)
New Lahore City, Housing Scheme, Property For Sale, Express Newspaper Pakistan, 6.1 out of 10 based on 15 ratings

You may also like...

13 Responses

1. Abdul Rauf says:

Dear Folks
         This is an  Awesome Scheme I and my Brothers have purchased 05 plots in reasonable amount.
        It is very great scheme and the system of paying installment is very convenient.
        Rafi Group and Zaitoon Group is very famous and have done many projects together for many years. Rafi Group and Zaitoon Group are developing a Scheme i.e. New Lahore City Housing Scheme Canal Road, Lahore which is not so costly. please do visit the site .

May Allah complete this Project with great courage and determination. (Ameen)
       Regards.
    (Abdul Rauf)

0333-4290816

2. Farhad Khan says:

please provide me all the details of plots rates and installments.

• Abdul Rauf says:

Dear
            thanx with regards

Abdul Rauf
      03334290816

3. imran Ali says:

Please provide payment plan with maximum discount rate , and plots map as well,

4. kashif khan says:

hi!
    im intrested to buy some commercial plots plz give me more information about the commmerical plots in good location or in normal location too.
    thx

5. Mohammad Ishtiaq says:

Pls give price of the plots.

6. maham says:

PLZ provide me all the details of plots, rates and instsllment

• Abdul Rauf says:

please provide me complete your Address + contact numbers or contact me on my cell No. 0333-4290816 (Abdul Rauf)

Thanks

7. Muhammad Ijaz says:

I want to know about New Lahore City project what is the new updates, before when I was took the plot that time management give me the time about my visit in december 2011, still i am not getting any kind of informtions about this, pls. revert.
    Thanks
    Muhammd Ijaz.

8. Rizwan says:

plz give me the details of 5 marla homes on my email adress mohammud.aamir@gmail.com

9. Muhammad Irfan says:

plz your site from full address shotcut

10. ana says:

BE CAREFUL:
    There is LDA add in newspapers that this scheme is selling more plots than their owned land so be aware.