Jobs in Jordan
Office Furniture Business Development Manager ( BDM ) - OFFTEC Group
• Commits to OFFTEC vision, mission, core values and purpose.Job Details Date Posted: 2013-12-08 Job Location: Amman, Jordan Job Role: Sales Company Industry: Business Support Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Gender: Male Nationality: Jordan Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
• Manages and expands office furniture sales team.
• Manages interior design and presales support team.
• Responsible for international vendor relationships and negotiations.
• Responsible for lead generation.
• Accountable for division net P&L.
• Supervises over implementation of set action plans.
• Constantly conducts regular scans of the market for business development opportunities for the assigned or similar products.
• Facilitates and supervises product knowledge and training among sales team members.
• Constantly looks for new products and brands.
• Studies the chances of profitability for new products and brands.
• Creates and constantly reviews and updates the Price list for assigned products.
• Sets and reviews Quarterly Sales Team Targets.
• Supervises, monitors and reviews the activity reports through the Sales Force system, to compare it to the desired targets of the division and recommend corrective actions when needed.
• Develops employees for future advancement when possible.
• Addresses complaints and resolves problems effectively and efficiently.
• Oversees all costumer technical and financial proposals for related products.
• Coordinates with the Costumer Service Centre for installation and after sales services of division products.
• Other duties as assigned by Direct Supervisor.
Technical Manager - Optimal Technology Solutions
• Manage all development staff.Job Details Date Posted: 2013-12-08 Job Location: Amman, Jordan Job Role: Technology/IT Company Industry: Computer/Software; Information Technology; Telecommunications Preferred Candidate Career Level: Management
• Ensure that development standards and templates are in place and communicated
• Review processes and procedures propose enhancements to Management
• Sets goals for staff to work towards.
• Set departmental goals.
• Coordinate with project managers on the level of resources available for allocation to other projects.
• Update individual Project plans, and departmental project plans and deliver to project management on a weekly basis.
• Work with project managers on employee progress, both on technical and personal development issues.
• Conduct performance reviews on all development employees.
• Ensure that all members of staff have adequate tools, hardware/software to work effectively and efficiently.
• Ensure that staff levels are adequate in order for the department to operate to maximum efficiency.
• Ensure employees are working productively; either on project allocation, On Job Training (OJT), self-training, departmental research and/or in development projects set up for the purpose of achieving departmental goals.
Web designer / Front End Developer
An American software services company s headquartered in Santa Clara, CA with offices in Manhattan, New York and Oxford, UK. Our software platform is used by some of the world's most prestigious publishers. Since our founding the company has grown organically as well as through acquisitions. As the company continues its rapid growth we are establishing an R&D office in Amman, Jordan. Our office in Amman is currently recruiting R&D talent to work alongside our teams in California, New York and Oxford. If you are passionate about Web Design and like to take on a challenge and enjoy working with top notch developers you have a place with us. We take pride in providing an challenging environment that make it possible for our engineering team to thrive intellectually and creatively.Job Details Date Posted: 2013-12-08 Job Location: Amman, Jordan Job Role: Technology/IT Company Industry: Information Technology Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
Develop clean and maintainable CSS and LESS based on designs and semantic HTML markup
Help with maintenance of existing sites and upgrading their CSS to follow the best practices with focus on usability, accessibility and performance.
VB NET, ASP NET - Aramex
- Experience with vb net, asp net and Ajax.Job Details Date Posted: 2013-12-08 Job Location: Amman, Jordan Job Role: Technology/IT Company Industry: Shipping Preferred Candidate Career Level: Entry Level Nationality: Jordan Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Experience with Web Services - creating and consuming them.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with some application conversion from legacy to .net conversion
HIRING NOW: Experienced PHP Developer OOP - TipnTag, LLC
Tip n' Tag, LLC a rapidly growing company in Jordan, soon expanding to other cities in the Middle East is seeking a highly motivated, experienced Developer.Job Details Date Posted: 2013-12-08 Job Location: Amman, Jordan Job Role: Technology/IT Company Industry: Information Technology Monthly Salary: US $2,000 Joining Date: 2014-01-05 Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Gender: Male Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
The required experience for this position is a minimum of two years.
Ability to communicated in English is REQUIRED.
Factory Managers vacancy For Group Factories in Jordan
• 10 years’ experience in food factories, preferably biscuits, and canned foods but management in other food industries may be considered.Job Details Date Posted: 2013-12-08 Job Location: Amman, Jordan Job Role: Engineering Company Industry: Industrial Preferred Candidate Career Level: Management Gender: Male Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
• Experience must be in an ISO and HACCP certificated Company .
• Candidates must he qualified academically ( BsC. -industrial engineering or other engineering disciplines ). People with quality control management or food technologists may be considered.
Recruiter - Jordan - Bayt.com
Come Join Us! We are a truly great place to work at and the proud winners of "Top 10 Places to Work for".Job Details Date Posted: 2013-12-08 Job Location: Amman, Jordan Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel Company Industry: Information Technology; Human Resources; Customer Service Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career
Who are we?
• We are the Number One online marketplace for jobs in the Middle East
• We sell recruitment solutions to thousands of companies across the Middle East
• We have the largest database, with millions of CVs of ambitious global professionals
We have the best product! We have the biggest customers! We need more... we need you!
Here is what you can expect from us:
• A fun, vibrant and productive environment
• A commitment to reward & celebrate your hard work and achievements at every step Key Responsibilities: To Keep Bayt #1!
- Drafting job descriptions and identifying core competencies required.
- Performing searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria,
using our database, networking as well as employee referrals.
- Supporting the recruitment function by screening, interviewing and selecting candidates whenever required while ensuring efficient comments documentation.
- Advising job applicants of the success or failure of their application.
- Assisting in scheduling various meetings and employee programs and events in compliance with department needs.
Contact Center Executive - Aramex
To respond to customers’ contacts (phone, e-mail, fax & SMS), register their requests and respond to their inquiries as per company standards; and ensure providing excellent customer service and convenience to our customersJob Details Date Posted: 2013-12-08 Job Location: Amman, Jordan Job Role: Customer Service Company Industry: Shipping Preferred Candidate Career Level: Entry Level Nationality: Jordan Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
Major duties include but not limited to,
• Handle Incoming Phone Calls
• Resolve standard customers requests and route issues that require follow-up to Customer service Team
• Communicates customer inquiries/messages/feedback to teams and sales owners
• Provide satisfactory service to customers
Registered Nurse - Istishari Hospital
•Assesses patients and observes responses to interventions, notifies physician accordingly and completes documentation in a timely manner.Job Details Date Posted: 2013-12-08 Job Location: Amman, Jordan Job Role: Healthcare/Medical Company Industry: Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Nationality: Jordan Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
•Initiates and performs a range of nursing measures based on patient needs relative to physical and mental comfort, positioning, hygiene, nutrition and hydration, elimination skin integrity, and respiratory, documenting them as well as patient reaction interventions.
•Administers and documents medications, infusions, narcotics and control drugs as per policy, which will vary by subspecialty.
•Provides nursing care, patient support, and patient support, and patient/ family teaching according t accepted nursing standards, approved competencies, nursing policies and procedures.
• Prepares and explains procedures to patients, assembles required equipment, supplies and instruments, then assists physicians with a variety of approved procedures.
•Recognizes emergency situations and responds quickly to noticeable changes in a patient's condition by initiating appropriate nursing measures that may include BLS and mobilizing emergency response protocols and notifies physicians. Nurses assigned to the code blue team or trauma team will perform duties according to code blue, if so rained, ACLS standards.
•Acts as a part of a nursing care team by fulfilling own duties, seeking assistance when needed, willingly helping out others, guiding new staff, communicating effectively with physicians and allied health professionals, and working to maintain good interpersonal relations.
• Anticipates commonly understood untoward situations, sets priorities, asses ability to handle assignments, exercises good judgment in handling issues, seeking assistance if needed.
•Assists in the provision of a safe patient and staff-working environment by being alert to safety issues and reports/documents on appropriate form, any hazards, unusual incidents, or unsafe conditions to the appropriate supervisor or department head and keeps own supervisor informed.
•Utilizes equipment, supplies, and medications in a cost-effective, responsible manner and reports malfunction, loss, or misuse to immediate supervisor.
•Responsible for on-going professional development through identifying own learning needs, seeking educational opportunities, using available audio-visual aids, reading materials, attending workshops, taking advantage of educational opportunities, remaining current on nursing standards, and helping provide in-service to colleagues.
•Assists in the orientation of new staff by being helpful colleague and, if assigned, assuming the preceptor role.
Senior VB NET, ASP NET - Aramex
Primary responsibilities are for the development and support of web applications and content for Aramex internet and intranet sites, as well as building integration modules between Aramex and its customers.Job Details Date Posted: 2013-12-08 Job Location: Amman, Jordan Job Role: Technology/IT Company Industry: Shipping Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Nationality: Jordan Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
This position works closely with business analysts, designers and business stakeholders to develop creative technical solutions to support corporate initiatives and meeting scalability, security, quality, and performance standards
• Participates in solution design, facilitates process changes.
• Performs independent and complex technical and functional analysis for multiple projects.
• Ensures appropriate technical documentation is defined and is current relative to solutions deployed.