Dr. Fazeela Abbasi giving Skin Whitening tips

Dr. Fazeela Abbasi is one of the most renowned and brilliant dermatologists of Pakistan and she is also recognized internationally. Skin whitening has always been a craze among girls and women of all ages and there was a need to inculcate the real knowledge about skin whitening in the women folk of Pakistan.
It is always a safe idea to act upon the advice of a qualified dermatologist when it comes to whiten your skin. Skin whitening tips in Urdu are being presented by Dr. Fazeela Abbasi in her expert opinion. Using unreliable herbal and English products can be really devastating for the delicate skin of women.
If one wishes to use expensive multinational companies' products, even then their correct and scientific use is mandatory and that can be given by a specialist dermatologist like Dr. Fazeela Abbasi.

Dr. Fazeela Abbasi, dermatologist, telling about skin whitening on ARY's program Good Morning Pakistan. How to take care of your skin and look pretty. I would say best skin whitening tip I have ever seen.

Skin Whitening Tips in Urdu

For more Skin Whitening Tips in Urdu!

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 7.3/10 (120 votes cast)
Dr. Fazeela Abbasi giving Skin Whitening tips, 7.3 out of 10 based on 120 ratings

You may also like...

82 Responses

1. mishal khan says:

salam dr.fazeela .maine apko kal b ak msg kiya but koi respons nahi mila esa kion plzzzzz ap iska javab de den bcuz mojhe problem hai k y em not fair. mojhe ese tablet bataen jo such mian 100% mojhe fair and white skin and body de .with out any sideffect plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz this is my request to u plzzz .

2. karuna says:

Hello Dr. Plzzzzzz tell me…me bhot kaali hu mujhe apna
    color fair krna hai to plzzzzzz aap meri halp kare jisse mera
    color fair ho jaye after 5 month meri sgadi hai…plzzzzzzzzzzzz
    help me Dr.

• honey says:

podney ki patioo koo achii karha boil karoo,jb thand hoo jayee too daily nashty sy pahlyy ik glass pioo ..2 weeks ma rang fair hoo jayee ha ..i have uesd it too

3. hina says:

assalam alaikum dr mera face bohat be ronak rahta  ap aise koi tips btae k color k sath sath face ma chamak bhe a jae

4. asia says:

mein due cream use karte ho kya wo good cream hai. mein 2email kia reply nahi

5. jaralgee says:

aslam o alikum dr i haye so many spot on my face plz help me first they r inside the skin later it dark and seen look v bad i hv fair skin plz me sun block

6. jaralgee says:

i hv many brown spot plz tell me how it remove it from face

7. zoha says:

plz my skin is very oily and much of pimples.please tell me the tip for pimple & oily skin dr plz help 2 months mein meri engagement hai plzzz koi tip mujhe btadein

8. amna says:

i want my clr completion so fair and glowing please tel me some tips what i do for my face to increse my beauty;

9. maria says:

hello dr mera rang whit nai hai plz mje koi cream bta dny ya koi home remide bta dyn

10. aisha says:

Hello Dr. Plzzzzzz tell me…me rang bohat dark ha mujhe apna
    color fair krna hai to plzzzzzz aap meri help kare jisse mera
    color fair ho jaye after 4 month meri shadi hai…plzzzzzzzzzzzz
    help me Dr.

• sweet barbi says:

frds ziada pani piyo roz cleansing karo juice piyo fruits khao espkt apple annar
      malta khao tamater khao
      than fair n lovely regular use karo
      suba milk me lemmon dal ke face pe palo
      har 15 din me facial karao kawar gandal le chehre pe malo
      gruntee rang gora saf ho jaye ga
      n han face dhote waqt ajhe face wash ke sath noor us samawati wal aras par ke face pe phonk para karo insha Allah rang saf ho jaye ga n noor bi aye ga azmoda hai mete dado ne bataya tha
      i hope ap sab k problem solve ho jaye g
      Allah hafiz

11. aisha says:

hello Dr.plzzzzz tell me….meri eyes k nechey dark circles b hain aur rang gora kerne k liye koi tablets bata den k muje koi side effects b na hon

12. NUR76 says:

NUR76.ORG.UK IF YOU CAN NOT FIND THIS BEST  FAIR CREAM NATURAL AND CHEAP TYPE NUR76 ON GOOGLE AND IT WILL COME UP AT THE FIRST PAGE

13. isra says:

slams,, dr. my skin   tone is uneven and whenever i use any thing even cleanser , it becomes more darker ,plz tell me how can i make my skin fresh nd fair nd even tone and glowing? thanks

14. alishan says:

dr pleas ap ki bohat meharbani ho gi me bohat pareshan hun pleas muje kuc btae mere face par piple ban k nishan par gy he nishan khatam karny k liye btaee

15. sweet barbi says:

malta khao tamater khao
    than fair n lovely regular use karo
    suba milk me lemmon dal ke face pe palo
    har 15 din me facial karao kawar gandal le chehre pe malo
    gruntee rang gora saf ho jaye ga
    i hope ap sab k problem solve ho jaye g
    Allah hafiz

16. Rameez says:

Hi Doc,

Well, I am Using Kojie San Kojic Acid Whitening Soap Directly imported from Phillipines, Whats your review on this kind of soap? I heard that most of the dermatologist suggest Kojic acid soap for Whitening and Scars.
    Even I am selling this product as well, cause i have imported enough quantuty as well.
    Please contact me. 03157443361..
    and please share your views regarding this soap?

17. anshara says:

i want do make my skin fair and brighter plz tell me some tips that my ski will be faair nd glowng its my request plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ans…………………………

18. waris shah says:

hatho k neshan dor karnay k leay plzzzzzzz mjy koe tip batae

19. waris shah says:

mai apny hatho ke waja sy buht pershan hn

20. amnazafar says:

AoA Dr plzzz contact with me.

21. rehan khan says:

plz my skin is very oily and much of pimples.please tell me the tip for pimple & oily skin dr plz tell me