eCBR is a comprehensive self-service web portal, developed and managed by Pakistan Revenue Automation Pvt Ltd (PRAL) to provide round the clock (24/7) e-Filing services to the valued taxpayers in Pakistan. During last few decades different categories of taxpayer were facing many difficulties in submitting their tax returns. Now the taxpayers can e-file their Tax Returns and Statements to the Income Tax and Sales Tax departments remotely through internet, and save their precious time for running their businesses in this competitive world. Chartered Accountants and Tax Practitioners can also avail e-filing facility on behalf of their clients.
Today, you don't need to wait at bank counters for submitting tax fomrs and statements, use e-Payment service of eCBR and prepare your tax payments online; then visit the bank to pay or advise the bank to debit directly from your bank account electronically. In near future approved refunds would also be directly credited to the bank accounts electronically.
There is also an e-Notification service of e-CBR that keeps the taxpayers updated through SMS and e-Mail messages regarding declaration acceptance and payments made. For further convenience of the taxpayers, alerts are also initiated by the system to remind about the forthcoming tax events.
If you want to avail new and advance services of CBR, just get enrolled with e-CBR (e-Enrollment Service) and start availing the e-Services by visiting e.cbr.gov.pk or enjoy a Live Demo.
How e-Filling works
Using e-services at eCBR is extremely simple; you just require to have a User-Id and Password through e-enrollment which is an online-registration process. Enrollment is available for following types of users:
- Corporate Taxpayers
- Salaried / Business Individuals & AOPs
- E-Intermediaries (CA, ITP, etc.)
- Govt. Departments (Non taxpayer entities)
Services offered by CBR
- e-Filing of Income Tax Returns
- e-Filing of Income Tax/Withholding Statements
- e-Filing of Sales Tax Returns
- e-Filing of Invoice Summary Statements
- e-Notifications & Alerts
- Online submission of NTN application
- Online submission of STRN application
Why use e-filling?
- e-Filing is mandatory for companies
- Hassle free Submission
- Easy revision
- Auto Tax calculation
- Online Status Tracking
- Easy Tax payments
- Prompt Refunds
- Save time for your business instead of visiting the tax office
- No visits required for submission of Returns and obtaining Acknowledgment receipts
- Working on e-CBR has been secured through 128 bit encryption by using SSL based communication
- For further security, additional Users can be created for Preparation, Verification & Submission functions
- Upon special request fixed/static IP based access can also be arranged
– NTN of Company
– Registration / Inc. No.
– NTN/CNIC of One Director
Individual / AOP Taxpayers
– CNIC (CNIC of Partner in case of AOP)
With above information a Company, Individual / AOP would be able to obtain its User-Id/Password after completing the e-Enrollment process.
Government Departments & Non-Taxpayers
– A representative will complete the request for e-Enrollment as Withholding Agent (Non-Taxpayer Entity).
– Head of Accounts/Finance Department and Head of the Organization sign and stamp the e-Enrollment Form on official Letter Head and sends at following address fro issuance of User-ID and Password.
PRAL (HQ), 5th Floor,
Evacue Trust Complex, F-5,
Aga Khan Road, Islamabad.
Help Line: 0800-00-227
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]CBR e-Filing – Taxpayer Facilitation Portal,