If you are an IT Professional, you will definitely want to reach new heights in your career. Choose Cisco certification training program because it will not only enhance your skills but also help you achieve tremendous credibility in job market. While pursuing Cisco certification you can gain high-level knowledge on routers, topology design, VoIP networks, security, switches, and storage strategies.
Introduction of Cisco Certification:
Cisco has three levels of certifications that are associate, professional and expert-level. In all three levels of Cisco certification various programs are offered to students such as Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA), Cisco Certified Internetwork Professional (CCIP), Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP), Cisco Certified Voice Professional (CCVP), Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE), and Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE).
Key Points to Consider Before Choosing Cisco Certification Institute in Pakistan:
Usually the aim of all institutes offering Cisco certification programs in Pakistan is to provide best knowledge to their students and most of them promising to provide high-end knowledge to the professionals but you should consider following key points before choosing your institute for achieving your goals in information technology i.e. Cisco certification:
1. Make sure that institute you are considering is authorize from Cisco and that has team of competent and expert trainers.
2. Number of students in each class of institute should also be considered because trainer cannot give more attention to each student if number of students in exceed to certain limit.
3. Some institutes offering trial classes so it is better to attend such classes prior to making decision about any institute.
4. Choose institute that has good infrastructure facilities like large number of Cisco routers, Cisco catalyst switches etc that are necessary for Cisco certification programs.
5. Explore internet to know more about regular rates of Cisco certification programs for international students especially students in Pakistan. After knowing regular rates of Cisco certifications for Pakistan, you can better negotiate with admission officer of your selected institute.
6. If selected institute is located far away from your living place, inquire about hostel facility from admission officer before enrolment.
7. To ensure credibility of any institute meet past students of that specific institute and inquire about their experience with institute and its faculty members.
Summing up all it is important to make your decision once you completely satisfied with institute or believed that it will provide you good quality education. For new individuals in IT industry it is important to know that there is no shortcut to success in life, so prepare yourself for future challenges well in time by getting adequate knowledge of the industry you are working.
Some Useful Resource:
ITI Pakistan Training information
13 Responses to “The Basic Information about Cisco Certification in Pakistan”
Leave a Reply
ODESK – GREAT ONLINE JOB OPPORTUNITY FOR IT PROFESSIONALS
Outsourcing IT related services has become a lucrative business all over the world; the reason behind its popularity is getting quality work at cheap rates. Individuals and companies of developed countries like, United Kingdom, United States, Australia, Canada and many others…. are always in search of people that provide them quality IT related work at nominal rate. Individuals of Asian countries especially people of Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and Philippine are providing their services through internet to different companies at very economical rates.
During the last ten years, with the rapid increase in information technology in Pakistan, many skilled IT workers preferred to offer their services to foreign companies through online. These services may include web development, web designing, graphic designing, article writing, data entry, accounting and many more. [...]