Bin Ladin Company Job, Jobs in Saudi Arabia, KSA, Express Newspaper Job Ads

13 j 1 Bin Ladin Company Job, Jobs in Saudi Arabia, KSA, Express Newspaper Job Ads

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 6.1/10 (16 votes cast)
Bin Ladin Company Job, Jobs in Saudi Arabia, KSA, Express Newspaper Job Ads, 6.1 out of 10 based on 16 ratings

You may also like...

84 Responses

1. naeem sharif says:

Sir,
           my name is naeem sharif from pakistan.i required the land surveyor job in ksa.kindly inform me this no.+923036009694 or send me e mail

2. muhammad zakria says:

assalamualikum.

sir i am Electrical Engineer. i want job. kindly contact me on my e mail or on this number. i am fresh Engineer

3. mohammed farhan ayoub says:

assalam o alaikum
           dear sir im a electric welder now ineed job in bin laden company
           if u have some job please remember me
    00923322272383
    00923462037597

4. arshad ahmed says:

assalam o alekom dear sir, i,m a pilling worker/rieger.i have 8 years expe in this job.i want job in bin laden.kindly contect me this no.00923132349598.pleas

5. moizuddinshariff says:

sir i am Diploma Engineer. i want job. kindly contact me on my e mail or on this number. i am 15 years expirence of construction.

6. Sarfraz alam says:

assalam o alaikum
                                  Sir , I am computer Hardware Engineer,having deep knowledge of Auto Cad with experience of 6 yrs in both work. I also know driving with experience of 8 yrs.sir,kindly allow me to work with you and your company.My contact no:-009308775559. I hope that we meet soon for a better option.Thank you.

7. Abdur Raziq says:

Sir,
    I am Land Surveyor. Now i am working in Moon Contraction Company P.O Box 163 Hail K.S.A………But i want working with your Company……Please Approved My Application ..Please Contract on My # 00966580747705……..

8. Mohammad Kashif says:

aslam o alikum
    Sir i am working in govt. department in accounts wing and i want to work with your company
    Please give me a chance for that
    00923214351150

9. imran shaikh says:

sir i am imran shaikh i want jobs

10. Syed Asif says:

Dear sir,
    myself asif……..i'm a network engg in IT field………..has 4yrs experience.
    i'm a certified person in ccna, mcse, networking etc willing to work for your company………..able to handle multiple task & project simultaneously.

regards
    asif

11. sharafali c says:

aslam o alikum
    dear sir .
    i am sharafali from india now i am works   draught man civil  ( johari  for engineering studies & consultation  in  makkah  (saudi arabia) having deep knowledge of Auto Cad with experience of 3 yrs in both workkindly inform me this no. – 0535804239

12. suleman bhutta says:

sir
    i am "Auto Electricion''
    i want to work in your compny.
    6 year experienced, 2 year working experience as an Auto Electrician in HONDA BREEZE, Abdali Road, Multan. 4 year working experience as an Auto Electrician in TOYOTA CITY MOTORS, Abdali Road, Multan.
    I want to job in your compny ….

plz contect me ….
    cell num:00923336429809
    Email:djsami002@yahoo.com

13. mohammed younis says:

dear sir iam mohammed younis work in dubai acc company i am operator tower crane.placing boom  iam need work in saudi bin ladin please sir i need to visa  iam very poor man sir plaese give me one chance

14. mohammed younis says:

contect me 00971552679697

15. irfan says:

Sir,
    I am electrical forman and electrition forman. Now i am working in haif company K.S.A………But i want working with your Company……Please Approved My Application ..Please Contract on My # 00966532583326……..00966596811217 please contect……???

16. Shkir Khan says:

Sir My Name Shakir Khan
    I have 4year Experience i want to work in your company if  Auto Cad Operator vacancy announcement Please Kindly Inform Me
    My Contact No.+923335270763
    Email Address: Shakirkhan2495@yahoo.com

regards:   Shakir Khan

17. adnan raza says:

with respect kindlysir,
    siri m aelectric welde i my qualified welder in 3G  AND 6G TES CLEARA IN WOKING IN  U A E 3 years  andi want to work in your company kindly awarded me and give me a chance . thanks and contact me in this number +923145121212

18. Muhammad says:

Aoa..
    this is Muhammad Ghias with qualification of MBA in finance (in progress)..i m recently working Purchase department in Semi Govt sector…i too have experience of Accountants…..if jobs like this are offered in ur company..plzz also contact me so that i can serve ur company with my best skills….

Regards
    Muhammad Ghias

19. Muhammad says:

Aoa..
    this is Muhammad Ghias with qualification of MBA in finance (in progress)..i m recently working in Purchase department in Semi Govt sector…i too have experience of Accounts…..if jobs like this are offered in ur company..plzz also contact me so that i can serve ur company with my best skills….

Regards
    Muhammad Ghias
    e-mail: cutepreeto1@gmail.com
    cell No : 0332-5269921
    0345-5136299

20. Noman Yaqoob says:

My name is Noman & i am electric welder .I want a job in Bin Ladin company . If jobs like offer in your company , Please sir kindly awarded me & give me a chance . my number is +923035957286    thanks

21. adil zia says:

hello sir ,
                 i am post graduate in eglish i am very good in speaking english,now looking for job in bin ladin group.my cell no is 00923338383096.
                                   best regard,
                                        adil zia

22. asfand says:

piz rply me

23. Engr Aman Ullah says:

sir i am Aman Ullah and electrical power engineer and want work at bin laddin company as electrical engineer

24. MUBASHALI says:

Dear Sir
                 My name is Mubashali & i am Auto Cad Civil want a job in Bin Ladin company . If jobs like offer in your company , Please sir kindly awarded me & give me a chance .
    my number is 0091 9995892393

thanks
                                                                                                            Sincerely

25. shahzada saleem says:

salam wa lekum sir, i am an electrical and electronic engineer pas out in 2012 .i want job in bin laden group. Please help me sir.

26. moizuddinshariff says:

Dear sir goodmorning  i am a diploma engineer (civil) and i have above 12years work exeprince +2year exeprince oman please contect me (moizuddin.ecp@gmail.com or +923332291800.thanks

27. shaik junaid says:

Aslkm………..
    dear sir,
    i am HVAC tchn in blue star company .i want to work in bin ladin group so please help me sir……………………………………………………..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    this is my phon no:-9885993633 shaikj36@yahoomail.com

28. nasirkhan says:

I am Nasir khan form pakistan.i want to Tailor job.please inform me in this mobile number:03012343865

29. zahid mehboob says:

I m auto a/c tech.work for toyota cars,pik up,land cruser.
    work for toyota capital motors islamabad.

30. Asim Khnam says:

Assalam o alikom
                                     Respected sir hope tha t  you will fine i did Master in Business Administration & Information technology with an experience of three years in reputed comapany in riyadh therefor i would like to join your excellent team it will be an honor &pleasure for me thamx with my best regards

31. Muhammad Zain ul aabden says:

i am a computer opretor 00923063074568

32. sanaullah says:

dear sir
                 i am graduate Bsc in english i am very good speaking in english
        i want work with binladin company i have one year experience of
         marketing in pharmacompany role medical representative (M.R)
              (javed_78747@yahoo.in     cont.9773505167

33. shabeeh babar says:

I am moslim

34. shabeeh babar says:

Dear sir
    I am Civil Draftsman diploma in pak & diploma in autocad  2d 3d and sit work complete i have five year experience of (Habibi dovelopers & Bulders ) Projct site work Ibraheem Trade Center +G C Tower +Rbee Center+ archi home sosaity and othr projct site work.
                       Shabeeh.babar@gmail.com              Cell #92 300 34 65 241

35. shaukat says:

i am a carpenter  from pakistan rawalpindi
    my expricens is carpenter  wallder and  fanishaning master
    i  am neede in jobs binladin company i am serves is 1987
    please reply me my no 03212713816

36. Asif Shakeel says:

sir,
    here is asif from Lahore Pakistan . i am working with the foregin Bank in the Cash Department  for 2007, Know i want to work with your company , so that if it possible kindly give me a chance for working with you.
    Regards
    Asif Shakeel
    Cell 00923008161622

37. Kashif Shakeel says:

sir,
    I am (Electric + Argen ) Diploma holder from New Al Hadeed Traning Centre Lahore Pakistan , I need Job in your company , i will be highley obeledge i you will give me chance for working with your company,
    Thanks & Regards
    Kashif Shakeel
    Cell 003054646293

38. TAHIR SHAKEEL says:

sir
    i am [air candishan] diploma holder from PUNJAB BORD LAHOR PAKISTAN ,i need job in your company ,i will be highily obeledge I you will give me chance for working with your company,
    Thanks & Regards
    TAHIR SHAKEEL
    00923027282229

39. muhammad faiq says:

sir i am surveyor and i have 5 years experience in saudi arab and also 3 years in pakistan and 6 months computer cours sir i need the and good salary thanks MY CELL NO 00923459344203

40. Muzammil says:

aoa
    i live in makkah i need a job field in Auto cad Buildin  Planing make .
    my Email Address
          Muzammil.soul@gmail.com
    Mobile Number. 00966599725635

41. M farhan ilyas says:

A.O.A
            i am farhan from pakistan i need a job m graphic designer and account menegment and office menegent diploma and mobile hardware and soft ware compelet plz i am very thankful to you if u give me this opportunity

42. M farhan ilyas says:

plz reply

43. FARMAN ULLAH says:

I HAVE DONE MY CIVIL 3 YEARS DIPLOMA .AND HAVE ONE YEAR EXPIRENCE AS AN ASSISTANT SURVEYOR

44. bilal Habib says:

A.O.A
              I am Bilal,i have auto cad and draugft man diploma.i live in PAKISTAN.i request you that contact me for job this is my e mail address.
    (bilalhabib89@yahoo.com)

45. adnan ahmed khan says:

AOA,
    my name is adnan ahmed khan and i live form Peshawar Pakistan.And i have clear my BA degree in 2009.i request u any Electrician job to contact on my mobile number or my yahoo Email.
    Thanks.
    regard.
    Adnan ahmed khan
    +923018862088
    adnanjan78@yahoo.com

46. farhan says:

salam
                I am Farhan Alyas i have computer graphics designing and office management diplomas. And mobile hardware and software Diploma. I have 1 year job experience in TCS courier company as operational manager. i live in Pakistan. If you give me any job, i shall be very thankful to you for this opportunity. i am waiting your reply my email ID is : ghost2rider007@yahoo.com           contact:: +92-324-6040271

47. shehar yar says:

salam sir.my name is shehar yar.i am deploma holder engineer.kindly sir contact me on my this number 03319757756.

48. usman says:

dear sir….
    i am usman farzand ali
    i want  tower crane oprater  job in your compony..
    experince is 2 years
     plzzzzzzzz give me a chance…
    my mail id is dhanolion@yahoo.com
    my cell number +923057416117

49. arslan naeem says:

i am arslan naeem I have 6year Experience i want to work in your company if  Auto Cad Operatorvacancy announcement and more of them doing 3d max work so plz infom me by mail or call me +92-03234803061

50. Muhammad Musab says:

Dear sir
    I am Muhammad Musab an Electrical Engineer (Telecom) from Air University Islamabad Pakistan. I want to serve in your company, if you give me a chance. you will find me a responsible and passionate Engineer. Hope to be obliged.
    my contact no. 03015217417